Just another WordPress site
12th Conference for Teachers of Spanish as a Foreign Language at the Universitat de València
Once again it’s the time of year for signing up for the Foro de Profesores de ELE en Valencia. This time, the twelfth year of the conference, the event will take place on the 11th and 12th of March at the Facultat de Filología, Traducció i Comunicació.
This year’s programme is already available if you are interested and can be downloaded with this link. You can also enrol on the same webpage.
Proposals for the “practical experiences” can also be made now. The deadline for sending proposals, on the online form on the above website, is the 30th of January. The selected proposals will be shown during the conference and may be published in the conference journal.
Workshops at the conference include the following:
- Multiple doors of entry to the minds of our students, Dayanne Monica Cordeiro and Laura Pérez Sánchiz (Universitat de València y EDUCANDO Consultoría).
- Beyond paper. The use of e-portfolios in the language class, Paula Lorente Fernández (Instituto des langues vivantes, Université de Lovain, UCL, Belgium)
- The teaching of Spanish as a Foreign Language: affective and effective, Jane Arnold (Universidad de Sevilla).
- Teaching listening and understanding in Spanish as a Foreign Language, Susana Martín Leralta.
- Round table discussion: Emotional factors in student centred teaching. The discussion will be led by Ana Indira Franco (Instituto Cervantes) with the participation of Matilde Martínez (Difusión) and Eva Teba (Universidad Camilo José Cela).
Image copyright: Pixabay.