Just another WordPress site
Difusión’s 8th Educational Conference for Teachers of Spanish as a Foreign Language in Madrid
Difusión, the publishers, are proposing that we enjoy two days in Madrid at their 8th Educational Conference for Teachers of Spanish as a Foreign Language. They are organising the conference in collaboration with PROLINTER (Programme of Languages for Internationalisation) from the Universidad Politécnica in Madrid. SIELE, FEDELE and Madrid Destino are sponsoring the event and the Instituto Cervantes is taking part.
The conference will be held over two days, 3rd and 4th March 2017, at the Escuela Técnica Superior de Ingenieros de Minas y Energía de la Universidad Politécnica, a building that has been declared a “historic and artistic monument”.
The programme for the conference is as follows:
Friday, 3rd March
- 15:00 – 15:30 Registration
- 15:30 – 15:45 Opening
- 15:45 – 16:45 Consuelo Triviño (Instituto Cervantes). From home language to universal language: Pan Hispanic Spanish in the era of globalisation.
- 16:45 – 17:00 Break
- 17:00 – 18:00 Rafael Bisquerra (University of Barcelona). The universe of emotions 18:00 – 18:15 Break
- 18:15 – 19:15 José Amenós (Universidad Complutense de Madrid). Not all close languages are the same: grammar and cognition, beyond transference.
- 19:30 – 20:30 Musical performance.
Saturday, 4th March
- 9:30 – 10:45 Simultaneous workshops (first time-slot)
10:45 – 11:15 Coffee break
- 11:15 – 12:45 José P. Ruiz Campillo (University of Columbia). A thousand imperfects, one imperfect: when grammar is image.
- 12:45 – 13:15 SIELE presentation
- 13:15 – 13:45 Difusión space
- 13:45 – 16:00 Break
- 16:15 – 18:15 Presentation of Difusión and PROLINTER (Universidad Politécnica de Madrid) prizes for 2017 for the best Spanish as a Foreign Language Teaching based on information and communication technology)
- 18:15 – 18:30 Raffle of teaching material
- 18:30 – 19:00 Presentation of certificates
The programme and all information is available on the Difusión webpage.