Just another WordPress site
Happy anniversary, Encuentro Práctico in Barcelona!
Considered to be one of the most important Spanish teacher training events, The Encuentro Práctico, organised by International House and the publishers Difusión, will this year celebrate their twenty-fifth event in Barcelona. Wonderful talks, workshops and practical experiences have been planned, all centred on the Spanish language class.
25th Conference Programme
Friday 16th December
- 09.30-10.15h: Submission of documents
- 10.15-10.30h: Opening ceremony of the 25th Encuentro Práctico
- 10.30-11.30h: Lourdes Miquel: Grammar activities: thinking and deciding
- 11.30-12.00h: Coffee break 12.00-13.00h: Jon Andoni Duñabeitia: What are we like, how do we think and how do we feel when we speak a foreign language?
- 13.15-14.15h: Marta Baralo
- 14.15-15.45h: Lunch
- 15.45-16.45h: Juana Muñoz Liceras: Basic research on language acquisition: challenges and sources of inspiration for applied linguistics
- 17.15h: Surprise activity
Saturday 17th December
- 09.30-13.00h Simultaneous workshops: everyone can take part in three workshops
- 13.15-14.00h: Doctor ELE, I’ve got a question
- 14.00-15.30h: Lunch
- 15.30-17.00h: Simultaneous workshops
- 17.15-18.00h: Practical experiences
- 18.15h: Raffle and a Christmas toast
As they say on their webpage: Many things have happened since 1991 when a small group of teachers decided to get together at International House Barcelona to exchange experiences in a newly developing professional environment: Spanish has made great advances everywhere, we have all learned a lot, Spanish as a Foreign Language has become a dynamic speciality with amazing professionals and research has been consolidated.